Providing service to our providers
Texas Children’s Health Plan has 21 provider relations representatives who make sure you are satisfied with the services we provide to you. Our provider relations managers wear many hats and perform several different services for our providers. Here are some of our duties:
- Office visits. We feel face-to-face contact is important in sustaining a positive working relationship.
- Train providers on new systems and Health Plan updates.
- Research and resolve claims payment integrity.
- Act as a liason between providers and our contracting department.
- Document information and feedback from providers.
- Work with the health education departments to set up nutrition and asthma education classes in providers’ offices.